1. General information on the processing of personal data
The operator of the website and e-shop www.bianchi.sk or redirect domain www.bianchistore.online is the company PRO CYCLING s.r.o.
PRO CYCLING s.r.o.
Medveďovej 1 / A
851 04 Bratislava
Company registration number 44556063
(hereinafter referred to as the "operator")
If you are our customer, news subscriber or visitor of the website www.bianchi.sk or www.bianchistore.online, you entrust us with your personal data. We are responsible for their protection and security.
Our priority is your security and compliance with the rules, which is why the protection of your personal data (PD) is important to us. We process PD in accordance with these conditions.
By granting consent to the processing of the PD on the website www.procycling.sk, you freely provide specific, informed, unambiguous consent representing the expression of the will of the person (client) in the form of a clearly confirming act in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council 2016 GDPR and Act no. 18/2018 Coll. on personal data protection valid from 25.5.2018
We declare that, as the operator, we manage your personal data and comply with all legal obligations required by applicable legislation, in particular the Personal Data Protection Act and the GDPR, which means that:
• We will only process your personal data on the basis of a valid legal reason, in particular a legitimate interest, the performance of a contract, a legal obligation or consent.
• According to Article 13 of the GDPR, we will fulfill the information obligation before starting the processing of personal data.
• We will enable and support you in exercising and enforcing your rights under the Personal Data Protection Act and the GDPR.
2. Purpose of PD processing
If you have provided us with a PD, these will be used for the following purposes:
2.1 E-shop - for concluding and fulfilling a purchase contract, processing a payment, delivering a product, accounting, or performing other activities (such as complaints and other obligations related to legislation in the field of consumer protection). To process an order, you usually provide us with the following information: name, surname, address, e-mail, telephone number, or your payment details. E-mail and tel. contact also serves as a communication contact.
2.2 Marketing - for marketing purposes, if you are not our customer, but you have given your consent to the operator by clicking on the opt-in and provided us with an e-mail address. Marketing purposes include sales promotion, marketing offers, newsletter, events organized or supported by us and our partners, information about news and products sold or distributed by us and our partners, which relate primarily to the field of cycling. If the customer does not wish to receive these offers, he simply unsubscribes directly from the newsletter (by clicking on the link - unsubscribe from the newsletter).
3. Data processing time
3.1 The consent is valid for the duration of the purpose of processing personal data for a period of 5 years.
Provision of personal data to third parties
Our employees or collaborators have access to your personal data.
To ensure specific processing operations that we cannot provide on our own, we use the service and applications of processors:
We enter into a processing agreement with our partners who have access to the PD, where they undertake to protect the PD from our database.
It is possible that we will decide to use other applications or processors to facilitate and improve processing in the future. As an operator, we are committed to placing at least the same demands on processors in the selection and quality of processing as on each other when selecting.
4. Transfer to a third country
The operator uses applications (Mailchimp, Facebook) based in the USA.
The USA is a country which, according to the decision of the European Commission, guarantees adequate protection. The operator of the online Mailchimp application has provided adequate assurance and security to the PD and guarantees that the PD processes in accordance with the principles of the GDPR.
If we decide in the future to use another application based outside the EU that will help expand or improve services for clients, as an operator we make sure it meets all the criteria for full compatibility with GDPR and guarantees that the PD processes in accordance with GDPR principles.
5. Automated profiling
In order to improve marketing campaigns, the operator uses automated profiling for clients. By profiling for you, we segment the offer (s) that may be of interest to you and are more advantageous for you. In the case of profiling, we use the following systems Google Adwords, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
Consent is not required for the basic collection of statistical data, e.g. using the Google Analytics tracking code.
6. IP address
It is a set of numbers that uniquely identifies a device on a computer network. From the point of view of personal data protection, an IP address can be designated as data concerning an identifiable person.
An IP address becomes personal data if:
• An IP address is personal data if it is processed by the internet connection provider together with another identification (name, email…).
• Static IP addresses used by individuals / individuals should be considered personal data.
• a dynamic IP address will be considered personal data if the online service provider processes together with the dynamic IP address also other identifiers considered as personal data (eg name, surname, mail, etc.).
7. Secure data transmission
Your personal data is securely transmitted thanks to encryption. The Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption system is most commonly used for secure communication with web servers. Personal data in our systems as well as the website are secured by appropriate technical and organizational measures against loss, destruction, alteration and further dissemination of data through unauthorized persons.
8. Rights of the data subject
The Client has the right under the GDPR to (i) the right to rectification, (ii) the right to erasure, (iii) the right to data portability, (iv) the right to object, (v) the withdrawal of consent, (vi) the right to access information.
(i) Right of Correction
The client has the right for the operator to correct without undue delay incorrect OUs that concern his person and the addition of incomplete PD.
(ii) Right of erasure (right to “forget”)
The client has the right to have the operator delete the PD that concern him without undue delay. The operator is obliged to delete these PPE without undue delay if any of the following reasons is met:
• PD are no longer needed for the purpose for which they were obtained or processed, ie e.g. in the case of a newsletter
• the person concerned revokes the consent to the processing of the PD for at least 1 specific purpose, the consent is invalid if its provision excludes a special regulation
• the person concerned objects to the processing of the PD according to and there are no legitimate reasons for the processing of the PD or the person concerned objects to the processing of the IP according to this concerns direct marketing, including profiling
• PDs are processed illegally
• the person concerned is less than 16 years old.
If the operator has published the PD and is obliged to delete it, he is also obliged to take appropriate security measures, including technical measures with regard to available technology and implementation costs, in order to inform other operators processing the PD of the person concerned of his request to delete them. references to its PD and copies or copies thereof.
(iii) Right to Data Portability
The Client has the right to obtain PDs which concern him and which he has provided to the operator, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and has the right to transfer these PD to another operator - seller, if technically possible and if:
• PD are processed on the basis of the consent of the person concerned, on the basis of a contract and on the basis of the consent of the person concerned, which is invalid if its provision is precluded by a special regulation,
• PD processing is performed by automated means.
(iv) Right to object
The client has the right to object to the processing of OUs that concern him for the purpose of direct marketing, including profiling to the extent that it is related to direct marketing. The Operator is obliged to explicitly notify the person concerned of his rights at the latest in the first communication with him, and information about this right must be clearly and separately from any other information (eg by immediately canceling the newsletter at any time by unsubscribing by clicking on the link itself newsletters).
(v) Withdrawal of Consent
The client has the right at any time to withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data concerning him. Revocation of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing of personal data based on consent prior to its revocation; the client must be informed of this fact before granting consent. The client may revoke the consent in the same way as he gave the consent.
(vi) Right of Access to Information
The client has the right to obtain a confirmation from the operator as to whether OUs that concern him are being processed. If the operator processes such PD, the client has the right to obtain access to these PD and information on:
• purposes of PD processing,
• categories of processed offices - in our case, they are ordinary offices, the operator does not process a special category of offices (health status, religion, etc.).
• the identification of the consignee or of the category of consignee to whom the CA has been or is to be provided, in particular the consignee in a third country or an international organization, if possible,
• the retention period of the PD; if this is not possible, information on the criteria for its determination,
• the right to request from the operator the correction of PD concerning the client, their deletion or restriction of their processing, or the right to object to the processing of PD,
• to file a motion to institute proceedings,
• PD sources, if personal data were not obtained from the client,
• the existence of automated individual decision-making, including profiling in these cases, the operator shall provide the client with information in particular on the procedure used, as well as on the significance and expected consequences of such PD processing for the client.
The operator is obliged to provide the client with his PD, which he processes. The operator may charge a reasonable fee corresponding to the administrative costs for the repeated provision of the PD requested by the client. The operator is obliged to provide the PD to the client in the manner required.
If the client suspects that the controller is handling his PD illegally, he can turn to the Office for Personal Data Protection at any time. In this case, however, we would like you to address your suspicions to us first so that we can remove them to your satisfaction and in accordance with applicable laws.
9.2 What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that can be sent to a web browser when you visit a website and stored on your device (computer or other device with internet access, such as a smartphone or tablet). Cookies are stored in the file folder of your browser. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, validity and value. The next time you visit the site, the web browser reloads the cookies and sends this information back to the website that originally created the cookies. The "cookies" we use do not harm your computer.
9.3 Types of cookies.
Temporary and permanent cookies can be used on the website www.procycling.sk. We use several types of cookies on our website.
• Basic cookies. These cookies form the basis for the operation of our website and allow the use of basic functions, such as secure areas or online payments. The basic cookies are e.g. remembering the login, enabling access to secure areas without the need to log in again, pre-filling forms, etc. Without these cookies, we cannot provide the services that form the basis of our website. If you disable these cookies, we will not be able to guarantee the flawless operation of the site.
• Operational cookies. We use operational cookies to collect statistical information about how you use our website. This technical information, e.g. they will tell you which parts of the website you clicked on, which page you last visited, and so on. These cookies are used by us to analyze and improve our website in terms of content, performance and design. If you disable these cookies, we cannot guarantee the proper operation of our website.
You can set the cookies used on www.procycling.sk in your web browser. Most internet browsers are initially set to automatically accept cookies. You can change this setting by blocking cookies or by notifying you if cookies are to be sent to your device.
Instructions for changing cookies can be found in the help of each browser. If you use different devices to access the site (eg computer, smartphone, tablet), we recommend that you adapt each browser on each device to your cookie preferences.
You can delete cookies individually or all at once in the browser, either directly (if you know where they are stored) or using the browser.
You can completely disable the storage of cookies on your computer or choose the private browsing mode (Incognito, inPrivate, etc.), which has even more significant restrictions. However, they must then take into account the restrictions that result from the inability to take advantage of cookies.
10. FINAL PROVISIONS
We would like to assure you that the employees and co-workers of the operator who will process the client's personal data are obliged to maintain the confidentiality of personal data and security measures, the disclosure of which could jeopardize the security of the client's OU. At the same time, this secrecy continues even after the termination of contractual obligations with us. Personal data will not be released to any other third party without the client's consent.
If you have any questions or comments regarding the processing of personal data, you can contact us.
Operator contact details:
The operator of the website and e-shop www.bianchi.sk or redirects www.bianchistore.online is the company PRO CYCLING s.r.o.
Company name: PRO CYCLING s.r.o.
Registered office: Medveďovej 1 / A, 851 04 Bratislava, Slovakia
Company registration number 44556063
Contact details of the responsible person: firstname.lastname@example.org